Summer Fitness Fun
Join Matt and Ann Tuesdays through Thursdays this summer 7:30-8:15am. Watch our webpage for schedule changes and other information. We plan to mix it up and try to have some fun this summer while staying healthy. There will be a new theme every couple weeks that we talk about and encourage each other with (drinking water, breathing, stretching, etc.) We are also investigating/reviewing a virtual challenge program, The Conqueror Virtual Challenges, that we could participate in as a group (optional). Ask a Question
May 30 - Ann
June 6 - Ann
June 7 - Cancelled if no resistence pool
May 11 - Outside walk
May 18 - Field House walk/stations
May 25 - Ann
June 1 - Ann
June 8 - Ann
Monday-Saturday—6am-8am & 4pm-10pm
- The Perry Center is available for use to current ONU students, faculty, and staff only.
- During the summer, we invite you to bring your family with you to play or swim. You must accompany your family while using the Perry Center. We ask that you do not bring in any other guests that are not immediate family. Children are not allowed to use the fitness center.
- The leisure pool is currently closed for repairs and will be down for at least the next month. The competition pool and spa will be closed from June 1-10 as they will be getting drained and cleaned.
- The fieldhouse will be closed May 24-26 for cleaning and painting.
- There will be times which the Perry Center will be closed for different conferences or university recognized holidays. We will try to notify you with signs at the front desk of the Perry Center. These times are fluid, as many of the schedules for conferences are still being formed. For example, the Perry Center will be closed this upcoming Thursday, Friday & Saturday, May 11-13, for Celebrate Life. We will be open normal hours on Sunday, May 14.
- The Perry Center will close for university recognized holidays--Memorial Day and July 4th
- There will be limited Rock-Climbing opportunities during the summer. You are welcome to come in and ask if there is a staff member available to belay you or your family.
- We will offer limited fitness classes this summer. Attached is the information. (classes will still meet this week during Celebrate Life).